Saturday, June 20, 2009

its been FOREVER!!!-8 things

8 favorite tv shows
american idol
batchelor/batchelorette
so you think you can dance
HARPERS ISLAND
bones
ncis
csi-original
lie to me

8 things i did yesterday
cleaned the basement
went to lunch with my aunt shari
babysat
got on facebook (many times!)
took a shower
txted
did my hair
wore my new giraffe print flats :)

8 favorite restaurants
mi amigos
costa vida
texas roadhouse
olive garden
red robin
chili's
filibertos
souper salad

8 things i am looking forward to
getting new phone
hanging with friends tonight
EFY
girls camp
turning 16
driving (w/o my mom!)
getting a better summer tan
making money!

8 things on my wish list
new ipod
clothes
phone
clothes
laptop
clothes
money
shoes

8 people i tag
ali
kortni
andrea
julie
haylee
mom
sydney
tobie




2 comments:

Shari Tate said...

YAY! WELCOME BACK! and have fun at EFY this week!

Kylee said...

ASHLEY?!?!?! Is it really you? Wow, why didn't I know you had a blog? I'm excited I found you, I'm totally adding you now! Love Ya!
Kylee