OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhh! ok so i went to the midnight showing of twilight and i completely loved it!!!! i will admit it was a little bit cheesy but i really really liked it! it was totally worth going to school on one hour of sleep the next day with three tests to take haha. it was AMAZING! i want them to start on the next one RIGHT NOW!!!!! i have heard a lot of people say 'i hated it!' 'they didn't follow the book at all!' and stuff like that!!!!! but none of it is true! the beginning is slow and its probably a chick flick but the book is too and i really liked it! i want to go see it again next weekend or something! ahhhhh! i could go on and on but you guys will just have to go see it yourself! oh and try to get past edward's eyebrows and lips! i know his eyebrows are like FIVE inches thick and his lips are super RED but its ok...just don't pay attention to it. haha. it bugged me through the entire movie but ya...oh and i thought jacob was horrible but i heard other people who loved him! ahhhhhh i am gonna be quiet now but EVERYONE should go see it! it was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!
Manual Book Ford Au Ignition Wiring Diagram RGW
6 years ago





4 comments:
Ya I did meet Sheridan! Her friends Kelley and Lauren were in my group. Idk if Sheridan would remember me but ya I met her! Lol That's Crazy!
I loved it too, Ashlee! I think they did a good job of following the book and keeping the most important parts. Oh, and I agree about Edward's eyebrows and lips! :)
Hey Ashlee! ! ! :D so what's up with you not visiting my blog in 3 MONTHS?!?!?!? kinda rude! ! ! hahaha TOTALLY kidding! I've never been on it either! lol. so how are you?! haha and i loved it too! ! ! I really don't get why people didn't like it! well I gotta go work on homeowork but I really don't want to but yeah so I'm going to go lol. ttyl! we'll definitely have to hang out soon!love you!
you crack me up!!!
I'm glad you liked it!
Post a Comment