skip to main |
skip to sidebar
title clarification :)
ok. my parents want me to clear this up so i am. my sister had to write a sentence in kindergarten and one of her friends had a shirt that said me me me its all about me so deal with it. so when my sister got home with her paper we all saw it and thought it was so funny so that's where i got my title. i'm not just trying to be a brat ;)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!
Hello from hawaii!!!
YAY!!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! Now we just need to get your mom started! You are adorable and just so fun to be with! Good luck with school and keep being the good girl that you are!
Love ya~!
I love the title! Lol. I remember that!
Post a Comment